Patrick Mahomes surprised his fiancée Brittany Matthews with a brand new Lamborghini just because he can
- Patrick Mahomes gifted his fiancée Brittany Matthews with a brand new Lamborghini for no apparent reason.
- "Nothing like waking up at 8am to a new car on Monday," Matthews wrote in an Instagram story. "Patrick Mahomes YOU THE BEST #momcar."
- While it is unclear what the exact model of the car is, it looks a lot like a Lamborghini Urus – a super powered SUV that costs around $230,000.
Patrick Mahomes surprised his fiancée Brittany Matthews with a brand new Lamborghini for no apparent reason.
"Nothing like waking up at 8am to a new car on Monday," Matthews wrote in an Instagram story.
"Patrick Mahomes YOU THE BEST #momcar."
Matthews, who is several months pregnant with the couple's first child, then posted a clip of her driving the brand new whip alongside a friend and Mahomes' younger brother, Jackson.
She also snapped herself in some brand new Balance Athletica gym wear, for whom she is a model.
While it is unclear what the exact model of Matthews' new car is, a Lamborghini logo is visible on the headrest behind Jackson Mahomes' head in the video.
Given the car has back seats, it is likely a Lamborghini Urus, the only four seater model the Italian firm makes. The Urus is a super-powered SUV that costs around $230,000.
Mahomes and Matthews have been dating since high school.
"On a day that was meant to celebrate you, you turned it into celebrating us," Matthews wrote on Instagram at the time. "It's always us, it's always you and me.
"The words you looked into my eyes and said to me at this moment, will NEVER leave my mind! You made this day perfect, you took my entire breath away and I could not have imagined anything better."
Mahomes posted photos of the pair on Instagram saying: "#RingSZN."
Mahomes' stardom has grown over the past year, driven by his increasing maturity and knowledge of the game.
As Insider's Scott Davis noted in November 2020, Mahomes quietly improved during the 2020 NFL season - an impressive feat given the fact he won league MVP in 2018, and Super Bowl MVP last season.
"I think I just understand the game more ... I feel like I was playing better last year than I did the year before," he told reporters in November.
"Every year I'm more comfortable within the offense, I'm more comfortable reading the defenses and understanding where the ball is going to go even before the snap of the ball.''
Mahomes returns to action for the Chiefs this coming Sunday, facing off against the Cleveland Browns in the AFC divisional playoffs.
- No crypto ban in India — SEBI will reportedly be pulled in to regulate the sector
- I wore the same outfit for a week, as part of a productivity hack promoted by Steve Jobs — but it didn't really work. After speaking to psychologists, I'm not surprised.
- Maruti cars to cost you more from January next year
- Dell Latitude 7320 Review — A good-looking compact convertible let down by the keyboard
- SaaS firm RateGain’s IPO opens tomorrow — should you invest?
- Global digital advertising accounted for 64.4% of all advertising in 2021, up from 60.5% in 2020: GroupM report
- After Mercedes-Benz, Audi, Maruti Suzuki, now Tata Motors increases price of its vehicles from January
- 44 key areas, a national framework, and a multi-institutional approach — Here's what you need to know about India's new National Blockchain Strategy