Rapper 'The Game' has unveiled a new face tattoo dedicated to Kobe Bryant
- Rapper "The Game" has unveiled a new face tattoo in honor of Los Angeles Lakers legend Kobe Bryant, who tragically died in a helicopter crash last month.
- The ink features Bryant's autograph behind a sideways number eight, symbolizing the infinity sign.
- Real name Jayceon Terrell Taylor, the former G-Unit star shared pictures of the new ink on Instagram, alongside the caption: "∞ F O R E V E R."
- Taylor has previously paid homage to Bryant by wearing his jersey throughout his recent tour and planning a song in his honor, according to TMZ.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Rapper "The Game" has unveiled a new face tattoo in honor of Los Angeles Lakers legend Kobe Bryant, who tragically died in a helicopter crash last month.
Real name Jayceon Terrell Taylor, the former G-Unit star took to Instagram on Wednesday to share snaps of his new ink, which features Bryant's autograph behind a sideways number eight, symbolizing the infinity sign. Eight is one of Bryant's former jersey numbers.
Taylor was also wearing a purple hoodie and a Lakers shirt over the top in the photos, which were captioned: "∞ F O R E V E R."
Taylor's new tattoo isn't the first tribute he has paid to Bryant, however.
On numerous dates of his latest tour, "Born 2 Rap," Taylor has taken to the stage donning Bryant's jersey, while he has also planned a song in his honor, according to TMZ.
Immediately after news of Bryant's death broke, he also posted an emotional tribute on Instagram alongside a photo of them both shaking hands.
"I'm heartbroken..... hurt," it read. "This is truly a sad day for Los Angeles, the game of basketball & the entire world. My heart is with Vanessa, those beautiful baby girls & the immediate family.
"Kobe, man..... thank you for everything over the years, especially the advice, short talks with my boys & all that you've contributed. I love you brother, you & GiGi rest well together #MambaMentalityForever."
Bryant, 41, and his daughter Gianna, who also died in the crash, were buried in a private funeral in Orange County on February 7.
- The 10-year Treasury yield will drop to 3.5% by the end of next year as the massive bond rally will continue, UBS says
- Instagram's crisis highlights the bigger issues the entire ad industry is facing
- Exit polls predict BJP advantage in MP, Rajasthan, Congress win in Chhattisgarh, Telangana and tight contest in Mizoram
- International air travel penetration remains low in India: CAPA
- "Meeting friends is always a delight": PM Modi reacts to 'Melodi' selfie shared by Italian counterpart Georgia Meloni
- WhatsApp testing new feature that lets you search users by their username
- Delhi airport: Flights diverted due to bad smog, bad weather
- Meta expanding child safety measures as scrutiny mounts