The 4-year-old son of soccer stars Sydney Leroux and Dom Dwyer tried to rip off his shirt after scoring his first goal
- Cassius Dwyer — the son of USWNT star Sydney Leroux and MLS player Dom Dwyer — is following in his parents' footsteps on the soccer field.
- The 4-year-old scored his first goal in his recreational league on Tuesday, and his mom shared a video of the toddler trying to rip off his jersey in celebration.
- It's unclear where Dwyer learned of such antics.
Cassius Dwyer is taking a page out of his parents' books.
The 4-year-old son of Major League Soccer player Dom Dwyer and longtime US Women's National Team star Sydney Leroux, Dwyer has shown an aptitude on the soccer field at an early age. In fact, according to his mom, the toddler scored his first-ever goal in his recreation league on Tuesday.And Dwyer celebrated accordingly - by attempting to rip his pinny and jersey off.
Since his mom posted the clip to Twitter Tuesday evening, Dwyer's antics have garnered more than 100,000 views."Cassius scored his first goal today and went to take off his shirt," Leroux wrote. "I. Am. Dead. "
—Sydney Leroux Dwyer (@sydneyleroux) January 12, 2021
- 1.28 lakh people over 60 years get 1st dose of COVID vaccine on first day
- Chinese hackers target Indian vaccine makers SII and Bharat Biotech: Report
- GST revenue up 7% year-on-year in February to over ₹1.13 lakh crore
- Here is the list of common side-effects of COVID-19, so that you don't panic if you get these
- These are the top 10 likely IPOs scheduled in March 2021