The College Football Playoff bracket is set and Oklahoma is in
- LSU is the top seed in the College Football Playoff and will face Oklahoma in one of the semifinal games.
- Ohio State and Clemson will face each other in the other semifinal.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
The College Football Playoff bracket was unveiled by ESPN and there weren't any big surprises.Oklahoma picked up the final spot after their win over Baylor in the Big 12 Championship Game, Utah's loss to Oregon in the Pac-12 Championship Game, and Georgia's loss to LSU in the SEC title game.Advertisement
The Sooners will join the three undefeated teams, LSU, Ohio State, and Clemson, who all won their respective conference title games.
LSU is the top seed and will face Oklahoma at the Peach Bowl in Atlanta. Ohio State is the two-seed and will play Clemson in the Fiesta Bowl. Both games will be played on December 28.The championship game will be January 13 at the Superdome in New Orleans.
- Eros Now deletes its posts sexualising Navratri and apologises for offending internet users
- Best wireless keyboard and mouse combos
- India's Draft Space Communications Policy puts liability for damage to outer space objects on private sector players
- India's anti-tank guided missile NAG completes final test — will soon be inducted into the Indian Army
- Baby wardrobe - the bright shelf