The New York Jets finally won a game and Jets fans are furious
- The dismal New York Jets finally won a game.
- Unfortunately, their win could cost the Jets a shot at drafting Clemson quarterback Trevor Lawrence.
- As a result, Jets fans are furious.
The New York Jets finally won a game.
In the biggest upset of the 2020 NFL season, the Jets beat the Rams on Sunday 23-20 despite entering the game as 17-point underdogs.Through 13 games, New York had been winless. You might think their fans would be thrilled that the lowly Jets had avoided a dreaded 0-16 season. You would be wrong.
But with their win, the Jets moved to 1-13 on the season, tied with the Jacksonville Jaguars for the worst record in football. Should both teams go on to finish the season 1-15, the Jaguars would likely win the first overall pick based on the strength of schedule tiebreaker, and with it, the chance to draft Lawrence.With the hopes of drafting a potentially franchise-saving quarterback slipping through their hands, rather than celebrating their first win of the season, Jets fans were furious.
After the Jets posted a tweet celebrating their win, the comments quickly devolved into chaos.
—Brett LoGiurato (@BrettLoGiurato) December 21, 2020
—Casey Szczublewski (@Caseyski5) December 21, 2020
—Daniel W (@Ravensrgreat) December 21, 2020
—Nick Cruz (@Nick_Cruz10) December 21, 2020
—Bryan Smith (@Metalpanthers) December 21, 2020If you have a Jets fan in your life, send them your condolences.
- 1.28 lakh people over 60 years get 1st dose of COVID vaccine on first day
- Chinese hackers target Indian vaccine makers SII and Bharat Biotech: Report
- GST revenue up 7% year-on-year in February to over ₹1.13 lakh crore
- Here is the list of common side-effects of COVID-19, so that you don't panic if you get these
- These are the top 10 likely IPOs scheduled in March 2021