The Rock is so muscular the director of his new movie had to change a chase scene when his back was too big to fit in the car
- Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson's muscular physique apparently left the director of his new movie scrambling at the last minute to shoot a car-chase sequence because Johnson couldn't fit into a Porsche.
- Johnson wrote on Instagram that he couldn't fit because of his wide back and felt like a "big ass brown marshmallow getting shoved into a coin slot."
- "F--- it. Welcome to 2020," he concluded.
Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson's hulking frame is now becoming too big for his own good.
On Sunday, Johnson shared a story of how the director of his new movie, "Red Notice," had to alter a car-chase sequence at the last minute because the former WWE superstar was too big to fit into a Porsche Taycan sports car."Guess who's too big to fit in yet another sports car and now we have to change the entire shot sequence around," Johnson wrote on Instagram.
"Well, after months of prep and costs buying and shipping this car over to the states — it's time to rehearse the big chase sequence," he continued.Johnson went on to write that Thurber asked him to get in the car but that he couldn't fit because of his wide back and felt like a "big ass brown marshmallow getting shoved into a coin slot."
"After about 15 seconds of uncomfortable silence, Rawson, myself and the entire crew just started laughing our asses off!" Johnson added."F--- it. Welcome to 2020."
Fortunately for the film, Johnson said Thurber did manage to find a "creative" way to get the shots he needed.
"Red Notice," which also stars Gal Gadot and Ryan Reynolds, is expected to hit Netflix next year.
- Andhra ASHA worker's death following Covid jab triggers protest
- Downloadable e-version of voter identity card to be launched on January 25
- Covid-19 test mandatory for guests attending Varun Dhawan's wedding
- First confirmed case of COVID-19 in pet reported in South Korea
- All iPhone 13 models to come with sensor-shift camera stabilisation, says report