Top 14 waiver-wire pickups for Week 8 of fantasy football
Noah K. Murray-USA TODAY Sports
- Seven weeks into the NFL season, it's time to start finalizing your lineups for a playoff push.
- On Sunday, a few players emerged as potential replacements for any fantasy player facing a particularly daunting bye week soon.
- Here are 14 waiver-wire targets for fantasy players looking to fill in any gaps in their rosters.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Seven weeks into the NFL season, fantasy players are scrambling on Monday morning to work the waiver wire and fill in any gaps in their rosters.
Below, we've collected 14 waiver-wire targets for fantasy players looking to add some depth to their rosters, going position by position to give you the best chance of earning a spot in your fantasy playoffs.
All ownership percentages come from ESPN, and scoring is based on a standard ESPN points-per-reception format.
Kirk Cousins, QB, Minnesota Vikings
Matthew Stafford, QB, Detroit Lions
Chase Edmonds, RB, Arizona Cardinals
Latavius Murray, RB, New Orleans Saints
Jamaal Williams, RB, Green Bay Packers
Marvin Jones Jr., WR, Detroit Lions
Zach Pascal, WR, Indianapolis Colts
Alex Erickson, WR, Cincinnati Bengals
Marquez Valdes-Scantling, WR, Green Bay Packers
Danny Amendola, WR, Detroit Lions
Corey Davis, WR, Tennessee Titans
Kyle Rudolph, TE, Minnesota Vikings
Gerald Everett, TE, Los Angeles Rams
Seattle Seahawks defense
- ‘Padman of 2022’: Shark Peyush Bansal offers founder of women’s hygiene startup PadCare a blank cheque
- Gautam Adani lost $52 billion in 6 days. That's over 3 times what Sam Bankman-Fried lost in a similar timeframe.
- A 45-year-old biotech CEO may have reduced his biological age by at least 5 years through a rigorous medical program that can cost up to $2 million a year, Bloomberg reported
- Measures in place to address excess volatility: Sebi on Adani crisis
- Revival of rural economy to take time in the absence of triggers: JM Financial
- Logistics startup FarEye lays off 90 employees, 2nd job cut in 8 months
- Vani Jayaram, the voice behind 10,000 songs, passes away at 78
- Not the first time FPO is taken back, won't affect image of the country: FM