UConn sensation Paige Bueckers was brought to tears upon learning she was the first freshman ever to win women's AP Player of the Year
David Butler II-USA TODAY Sports
- UConn Huskies freshman sensation Paige Bueckers has enjoyed a storybook first season in Storrs.
- On Wednesday, she became the first star to win women's AP Player of the Year honors as a freshman.
- The 19-year-old cried upon learning she won, thanking her teammates and coaches for making it all possible.
-AP Top 25 (@AP_Top25) March 31, 2021
- Leg hair, don’t care: Why showing women’s body hair in Indian ads is long overdue
- PM Narendra Modi stresses that lockdown will be the last option, says centre and states are working on oxygen supply
- Desperately need supply of oxygen to save lives, appeals Delhi's Ganga Ram Hospital
- 4.6 million doses of COVID-19 vaccine were wasted in India — enough to vaccinate half of Bangalore
- Facebook to start pilot runs for its digital currency ‘Diem’ this year, says report