UFC flyweight Aoriqileng slammed American fighter Cody Durden for 'disgusting' remarks after their recent bout
Aoriqilengrebuked Cody Durdenfor the "disgusting" remarks the American made recently.
- Durden defeated Aoriqileng last week and said he sent him "back to China where he came from."
Aoriqileng rebuked UFC rival Cody Durden for the "disgusting" remarks the American fighter made following his recent win over the Chinese athlete.
"I knew he was gonna be tough, but I had to send him back to China where he came from," Durden said at the time of his opponent, who is from the Inner Mongolia region of the country.
Though Durden doubled down on the insulting comment at the post-fight press conference, he later apologized, saying he was sorry if he offended anyone.
Aoriqlieng responded this week to Durden's remark.
"I destroyed this coward in the cage, but the judges gave him a chance to say something disgusting through his disgusting mouth," the 28-year-old said on Instagram.
"He can do nothing in the fight, and I saw fear through his eyes. He is a coward."
Durden's victory saw him rebound after suffering a loss late last year.
However, the 30-year-old's post-fight remarks overshadowed the result, as the backlash continues into another week.
- Hackers are using a new fake chatbot trick to steal your data — here’s how to keep yourself safe
- Google's Imagen can use text to make images, paintings, CGI renders using AI — here are some pictures
- New India Assurance net profit drawn down by huge operating loss in the health insurance segment
- LG’s rollable OLED TV finally debuts in India, priced at ₹75 lakhs
- Best water purifiers to buy in India
- Delhivery IPO allotment
- Reliance Retail
- Bitcoin Mining
- Reliance JIO
- Best Deal on Smartphones
- Unacademy offline Classes
- Hubble Space
- 5G Phones Under Rs. 20000
- Paytm Market Value
- Reliance Industries
- Venus Pipes Tubes IPO
- Hiring in BEL
- Adani Green
- Paradeep Phosphates balance sheet
- Spam Calls in India
- Whatsapp Reaction