UFC flyweight Aoriqileng slammed American fighter Cody Durden for 'disgusting' remarks after their recent bout
Aoriqilengrebuked Cody Durdenfor the "disgusting" remarks the American made recently.
- Durden defeated Aoriqileng last week and said he sent him "back to China where he came from."
Aoriqileng rebuked UFC rival Cody Durden for the "disgusting" remarks the American fighter made following his recent win over the Chinese athlete.
"I knew he was gonna be tough, but I had to send him back to China where he came from," Durden said at the time of his opponent, who is from the Inner Mongolia region of the country.
Though Durden doubled down on the insulting comment at the post-fight press conference, he later apologized, saying he was sorry if he offended anyone.
Aoriqlieng responded this week to Durden's remark.
"I destroyed this coward in the cage, but the judges gave him a chance to say something disgusting through his disgusting mouth," the 28-year-old said on Instagram.
"He can do nothing in the fight, and I saw fear through his eyes. He is a coward."
Durden's victory saw him rebound after suffering a loss late last year.
However, the 30-year-old's post-fight remarks overshadowed the result, as the backlash continues into another week.
- Richest entrepreneurs under 40 named in the IIFL Wealth Hurun list became more richer by 12% in last one year
- Time taken to deliver items & returns are the key pain points for e-comm consumers
- DGCI allows Serum Institute to export malaria vaccine to UK
- Upcoming cars launching in India in October 2022
- Gurgaon-based Indifi disbursed ₹2,800 crore worth of loans to small business owners
- Tata Tiago Electric Car
- HCL Tech
- World Heart Day 2022
- Apple Tablets in Amazon Sale
- Reliance Retail
- Akash Ambani
- Amazon festival Sale
- Vinod Shantilal Adani
- Amazon Festival Sale
- Accenture earnings forecast
- India's Richest People
- Best 5G Smartphone
- Upcoming Smartphone in 2022
- Top 10 Colleges in India
- Top 10 Airlines in World