Usain Bolt has welcomed 2 baby boys named Saint Leo and Thunder Bolt
- Usain Bolt announced on Instagram that he had twin boys.
- He said they are named Thunder Bolt and Saint Leo Bolt.
- He shared a photo of him, the twins, his partner, and their one-year-old daughter Olympia Lightning.
Usain Bolt has welcomed twin boys named Thunder and Saint Leo.
The sprinter announced the news in a Sunday Instagram post with a picture of himself, the babies, his partner Kasi Bennett, and their one-year-old daughter Olympia Lightning.
Olympia Lightning Bolt was born in May 2020.
Bennett also shared pictures of the family on her Instagram, captioning one of the photos: "Happy Father's Day to my forever love!"
"You are the rock of this family and the greatest daddy to our little ones. We love you world without end!"
- Six in ten respondents not aware of what risk-o-meter indicates in a mutual fund, finds Axis MF’s survey
- Stock market experiences fluctuations before closing flat
- Brazil Nuts: Nature's nutritional marvel and culinary delight
- RBI found excessive dominance by 1-2 board members even in big commercial banks: Das
- Dunzo to raise $35 million from Reliance, Google following salary delays, says media report