Watch very large baseball star Aaron Judge run around Yankee Stadium with his very small puppy
- Yankees captain Aaron Judge is one of the largest players in Major League Baseball.
- The 6-foot-7, 282-pound slugger owns a small puppy who looks even smaller next to his big frame.
Aaron Judge is, famously, an incredibly large baseball player.
At 6-foot-7 and 282 pounds, the New York Yankees slugger is known to make everyone and everything around him look minuscule. And his already very tiny puppy is no exception.
Judge brought his new dachshund, Gus, to Yankee Stadium for warmups ahead of his team's Wednesday night showdown against the Baltimore Orioles. The blonde, long-haired pooch playfully pranced across the outfield, chased after a fittingly small tennis ball, and happily received plenty of pets as his dad prepared for a typical day at the office.
Check out the cuteness in all its glory:
—YES Network (@YESNetwork) May 26, 2023
Unfortunately, Gus' visit to the Bronx didn't bring much luck to his dad's team. The Yankees forfeited a four-run lead to drop a 9-6 decision against their American League East foes later that evening. The next day, they lost 3-1 to drop the series and fall to seven games back in the AL East standings.
With the series behind him, Judge likely headed home to reset with Gus and his other dachshund, Penny, by his side. The captain and his teammates will head back to "The House that Jeter Built" for a three-game home stand against the San Diego Padres.
- My fiancé and I picked out my engagement ring together before he proposed, and I don't regret missing out on the surprise
- A 24-year-old stock trader who made over $8 million in 2 years shares the 4 indicators he uses as his guides to buy and sell
- You can buy more Yeezys today, if you can get past the app crashes and error messages
- Two Mukesh Ambani-owned companies are among India’s top 5 valuable brands
- TVS, Ather, Ola hike prices of electric two-wheelers as new subsidy norms kick in
- IKIO Lighting sets IPO price band at ₹270-285/share
- Royal Enfield sales rise 22% in May at 77,461 units
- GST collection rises 12% to ₹1.57 lakh crore in May