Staples Will Sell HP ChromeBook For $180, Kindle Fire For $80 On Black Friday
Staples has a couple that might be worth standing in line for.
The store will sell an HP Pavilion Chromebook for $180, it said in a press release sent to Business Insider.
It's not clear which model, but Staples says this will save you $150. The 14-inch HP Pavilion Chromebook is priced at about $300. HP also has an 11-inch model, priced at $279. So the math doesn't add up but either way, $180 is a low price.
Staples will also sell a Kindle Fire for $80. Staples says that's $80 off, but there are some sort of Special Offers involved.
And Best Buy is also offering a Black Friday bargain on a Kindle Fire HD 7 for $100, ZDNet reports.
Staples will also sell a 15.6-inch Toshiba C55D-A5382 Windows 8 laptop for $250, about $200 off.
Note that these offers are only good "while supplies last" via Staples website and some stores and Staples will actually begin Black Friday on Thursday, 8 a.m. Thanksgiving Day, it says.
- DBS Bank’s custom financing leads the way for companies trying to reach net-zero goals
- Google to open its new office in Pune this year, will hire cloud technology experts
- The world's 5 richest tech tycoons — including Elon Musk, Jeff Bezos, and Bill Gates — have already lost about $85 billion this year amid a brutal market sell-off
- Coimbatore turns Tamil Nadu's COVID-19 hotspot as the positivity rate surges to 26%
- Darwinbox, which helps Adani Group with its HR needs, is the third unicorn of 2022
- Researchers have developed a cheaper COVID-19 test that claims to deliver results in less than 20 minutes
- Bitcoin recovers with equity markets, but altcoins are still struggling to find a bottom
- Emily in Paris: Things that the series got right and wrong about working in advertising