Starbucks is adding soup to its menu
This spring, Starbucks will begin a regional rollout of a new line of organic soups, Sharon Rothstein, the company's global marketing officer, announced on Wednesday at Starbucks' Investor Day. Varieties will include chicken and tomato soup.
Rothstein said that with 50% of Starbucks' traffic coming after 11 a.m., there is an opportunity for Starbucks to grow its food business beyond breakfast.
In the next five years, the company plans to double its lunch business, which represents Starbucks' fastest growing part of its food sales.
Other menu launches that Starbucks discussed with investors include new Sous Vide Egg Bites and a gluten-free breakfast sandwich, both of which will debut in early 2017.
- Revenge spending effect: Household savings dip to 5 -year low
- With no signs yet of inflation cooling, experts predict more rate hikes
- Covid hit mental health of kids, young people harder than thought
- Smog envelops Delhi, AQI remains in 'very poor' category
- Egypt president to be chief guest at Republic Day celebrations
- Tata Aviation
- Visa Platinum Prepaid Card
- Interest Rate on Deposits
- Uniparts IPO
- Air India crew guidelines
- Mukesh Ambani
- tata Consumer
- Asus new Desktop
- Sandhya Devanathans
- Best Companies for Work
- India's Richest People
- Small Cap Companies
- India Pharma
- Tata Tiago cng vs Alto k10 cng
- Top 10 Colleges in India
- Top 10 Airlines in World