Infosys cofounder S Gopalakrishnan is the first chairman of start-up incubator CrAdLE
AdvertisementCrAdLE, the start-up incubator set up by the Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India (EDII) and Infosys cofounder
With its focus on four sectors, viz, manufacturing, food and agri-business, renewable energy and healthcare, CrAdLE has already been allotted a nearly 10,000 sq feet centre within the EDII Ahmedabad campus.
"CrAdLE will mentor 10 incubatees each year, targeting to get nearly 30-40 ventures by the end of three years" EDII director Dr Sunil Shukla told ET, adding that the CrAdLE board would comprise of academicians, entrepreneurs, venture capitalists, technologist, representatives from key support organisations and professionals.
On the responsibility, Gopalakrishnan said that "It's an opportunity to share my experiences and ideas to make it a successful venture."
Popular on BI
- Akasa Air founder, big bull Rakesh Jhunjhunwala passes at 62
- SIMPLY PUT: What happened before India got Freedom@Midnight
- Here’s how much banks have increased home loan interest rates
- Avatar 2, Black Panther 2, Ant Man — Here is a complete list of Hollywood movies expected to hit Indian theaters in the next 6-7 months
- Qmin has been profitable business for IHCL from day one, says Jehangir Press