Infosys cofounder S Gopalakrishnan is the first chairman of start-up incubator CrAdLE
AdvertisementCrAdLE, the start-up incubator set up by the Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India (EDII) and Infosys cofounder
With its focus on four sectors, viz, manufacturing, food and agri-business, renewable energy and healthcare, CrAdLE has already been allotted a nearly 10,000 sq feet centre within the EDII Ahmedabad campus.
"CrAdLE will mentor 10 incubatees each year, targeting to get nearly 30-40 ventures by the end of three years" EDII director Dr Sunil Shukla told ET, adding that the CrAdLE board would comprise of academicians, entrepreneurs, venture capitalists, technologist, representatives from key support organisations and professionals.
On the responsibility, Gopalakrishnan said that "It's an opportunity to share my experiences and ideas to make it a successful venture."
Popular on BI
- Travel Boom: India spends 2X of pre-pandemic level on Airbnb with Goa leading the charge
- Swiggy disburses over Rs 450 cr in loans to 8000 restaurant owners
- Hyundai Motor India says all its vehicles to come with 6 airbags
- Earthquake jolts Delhi and other parts of northern India
- World Bank pegs India's FY24 GDP growth at 6.3% as global headwinds emerge