Step Inside Bernie Madoff's $14.5 Million Penthouse Where The Ponzi Schemer Lived Under House Arrest
He was ultimately sentenced to 150 years in federal prison for orchestrating the largest financial fraud in history. He's currently serving his term in a federal facility in Butner, North Carolina.
- YES Bank launches a new musical logo to build a deeper connect with customers
- COVID-19: Students should leave hostels in Bengaluru if their institutions declare a holiday, says BBMP
- Non-banking finance firm Power Finance Corporation records 49% jump in net profits in FY21
- The Internet's original source code is going up for auction on Sotheby's as an NFT this month
- Best 55-inch smart TVs with 4K resolution