Stephen Fry announces that he was diagnosed with prostate cancer
Stephen Fry has prostate cancer, he has said.
He made the announcement in a 12-minute video published on YouTube.
Fry said he was diagnosed last year, and had an operation to remove his prostate in January.
He said he hopes the operation means the cancer is gone, but could not be sure entirely.
Fry described his cancer as "an aggressive little bugger."
He said he decided to make the announcement because "rumours had started to swirl," and that a newspaper had called him up to ask.
More to follow.
- Noida-based LED IKIO Lighting files DRHP with SEBI to raise ₹350 crore
- Electronics Mart India IPO set to open on Oct 4; commands grey market premium of ₹30/share
- Twitter is going the TikTok way with a new full-screen video feature
- Sensex, Nifty fall over 1% on weak global trends
- Prosus terminates $4.7 bn deal to acquire BillDesk
- Tata Tiago Electric Car
- HCL Tech
- World Heart Day 2022
- Apple Tablets in Amazon Sale
- RBI Repo Rate
- Akash Ambani
- Amazon festival Sale
- Upcoming new Mobile in October
- Amazon Festival Sale
- Best Companies for Work
- India's Richest People
- RBI Interest Rate hike
- Upcoming Smartphone in 2022
- Top 10 Colleges in India
- Top 10 Airlines in World