How natural disasters terrorize the business world in one infographic
We all live with natural disasters happening all around us all the time. Volcanos, tsunamis, earthquakes, it's all around us.
But we don't often think about how it could affect us, and we very rarely think about how it could affect society at large, including the world of business.
The Eastern Kentucky University Department of Safety, Security, and Emergency Management recognized this and put together an awesome infographic on how the top natural disasters could affect business.
They say natural disasters have cost the global economy $2.5 trillion since 2000.
Here's the breakdown of the huge stakes, all in one place.
Eastern Kentucky University Department of Safety, Security, and Emergency Management
- OTT penetration stands at 27%, Hotstar is the preferred choice for a majority of the OTT viewers: Report
- Snapdragon 8 Gen 1: Qualcomm, Google Cloud partner to upgrade AI models in mobile platforms
- Qualcomm's latest Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 chipset to power Realme GT 2 Pro
- Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 chip: Improved performance, camera capabilities and more
- From today, negative COVID-19 test report and seven days' quarantine mandatory for international travellers to India