JAMIE DIMON: Bitcoin is a fraud that's 'worse than tulip bulbs'
JPMorgan CEO Jamie Dimon says bitcoin is worse than the most infamous asset bubble in history.
The cryptocurrency is "worse than tulip bulbs" according to Dimon, who was speaking at a Barclays Conference on Tuesday according to Bloomberg. He added that "it's a fraud" which will eventually blow up.
Dimon said he would fire any trader that transacted bitcoin for being stupid.
Get the latest Bitcoin price here.
- Deadline for PAN-Aadhaar linkage extended till March 2022
- Here is what the Indian film industry can learn from gig economy firms like Zomato and Urban Company
- Cat lover? Here’s a chance to do your favourite thing for research — watch cat videos
- India should let tele migration bloom before worrying about how to tax writers, creators and consultants, says India’s Chief Economic Advisor K V Subramanian
- GST Council meet: No new tax on food delivery apps Swiggy, Zomato