India's NSE price quotes did not reflect after a technical glitch
- NSE's bank option segment prices were not reflecting on the terminal linked to the bourse, according to stock brokers.
- The exchange's spokesperson said, "Few members have reached out to us and we are examining it (the issue)".
- Earlier, on September 24 last year, the
NSE's systemfaced trading outage as investors were unable to place orders in the final minutes of the trade.
Stock brokers said bank
The exchange's spokesperson said, "Few members have reached out to us and we are examining it (the issue)".
Earlier, on September 24 last year, the
SEE ALSO: India and Australia sign defence deal to support a 'stable' and 'rules-based' Indo-Pacific region
Amazon reportedly wants Airtel stake for $2 billion — and a partnership like Jio-Facebook and possibly, Google-Vodafone Idea
- Farmer unions cancel Budget day march to Parliament, but say their agitation will continue
- 9 people died and 16 hospitalised out of 23,28,779 people vaccinated till now in India, but Additional Secretary, Health, said that none of the deaths are linked to the Covid-19 vaccination
- Naidu reviews arrangements for Budget Session of Parliament
- Budget day march to Parliament cancelled by farmer unions
- Sabyasachi sells 51% stake to Aditya Birla Fashion