India's NSE price quotes did not reflect after a technical glitch
- NSE's bank option segment prices were not reflecting on the terminal linked to the bourse, according to stock brokers.
- The exchange's spokesperson said, "Few members have reached out to us and we are examining it (the issue)".
- Earlier, on September 24 last year, the
NSE's systemfaced trading outage as investors were unable to place orders in the final minutes of the trade.
Stock brokers said bank
The exchange's spokesperson said, "Few members have reached out to us and we are examining it (the issue)".
Earlier, on September 24 last year, the
SEE ALSO: India and Australia sign defence deal to support a 'stable' and 'rules-based' Indo-Pacific region
Amazon reportedly wants Airtel stake for $2 billion — and a partnership like Jio-Facebook and possibly, Google-Vodafone Idea
Popular on BI
- A student who accidentally became a millionaire with a cult following after selling his expressionless selfies as NFTs says he feels confused
- Internship at Bureau of Police Research & Development: Checkout all the details including last date, eligibility and stipend
- One of the largest cryptocurrency swapping platforms just lost $1.3 million as users failed to update approvals
- Reliance Industries, Vodafone Idea, Axis Bank, Deepak Nitrite and other hot stocks on January 24
- Fortune oil maker Adani Wilmar is looking to acquire southern players in edible oil, FMCG industry
- After 10-minute grocery delivery, a 15-minute ambulance service grabs investor interest
- Decentralised file sharing, movie streaming, and much more — these are top five Web3 cryptocurrencies to keep an eye on in 2022
- This Indian couple plans to get married in a Hogwarts-themed metaverse to beat the pandemic's restrictions