India's NSE price quotes did not reflect after a technical glitch
- NSE's bank option segment prices were not reflecting on the terminal linked to the bourse, according to stock brokers.
- The exchange's spokesperson said, "Few members have reached out to us and we are examining it (the issue)".
- Earlier, on September 24 last year, the
NSE's systemfaced trading outage as investors were unable to place orders in the final minutes of the trade.
Stock brokers said bank
The exchange's spokesperson said, "Few members have reached out to us and we are examining it (the issue)".
Earlier, on September 24 last year, the
SEE ALSO: India and Australia sign defence deal to support a 'stable' and 'rules-based' Indo-Pacific region
Amazon reportedly wants Airtel stake for $2 billion — and a partnership like Jio-Facebook and possibly, Google-Vodafone Idea
- UK bans Huawei from future 5G network
- Google Cloud's Confidential Computing encrypts customer data in-use
- Spotify’s new feature wants to point Indians to the ‘top’ and ‘trending’ podcasts in India
- Bihar’s 15-days lockdown: What’s allowed and What’s not
- Barbeque Nation IPO must be priced the same way as its menu—value for money