Top ten Indian stocks that can gain another 10%-30% even after the April rally, according to Macquarie
- In this situation, analysts suggest that one should rely on quality companies with a proven track record.
- The Sensex and the Nifty rallied 12% in April 2020.
- If the stock market falls further, many of these stocks can decline too, but their core strength will help them rebound faster compared to others.
In this situation, market experts suggest that one should rely on quality companies with a proven track record. The Coronavirus crisis has largely affected stock valuations across the board, and such companies are relatively rare to spot on D-street at this time. Macquarie India, an investment bank, picked up the ten best stocks that have a positive outlook, and an investor can rely on it.
However, if the stock market falls further, many of these stocks can decline too, but their core strength will help them rebound faster compared to others, the report added.
Here are the top ten stocks recommended by Macquarie analysts
|Companies||Target Price||Implied gains (based on closing price on May 5)|
- AIIMS, Rishikesh dedicates new 100-bed ward to COVID-19 patients
- Three India returnees test positive for COVID-19 in Singapore
- Maha: NCP corporator from Pimpri Chinchwad dies of COVID-19
- Scientists strike note of caution as 'Made in India' vaccine programme gains momentum
- Goa: Doctor in charge of COVID-19 treatment returns home after 98 days