10 things before the opening bell
Welcome to 10 Things Before the
View all Offers
OnePlus Nord 2 5G (Blue Haze, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage) I Extra upto Rs.1000 off on Exchange₹ 29999Buy On
OnePlus Nord 2 5G (Gray Sierra, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage) I Extra upto Rs.1000 off on Exchange₹ 29999Buy On
- 18% OFF
Redmi 9 (Carbon Black, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage) | Extra INR 200 Amazon Pay Cashback | 2.3GHz Mediatek Helio G35 Octa core Processor₹ 8999₹ 10999Buy On
- 19% OFF
Redmi Note 10 (Aqua Green, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage) -Amoled Dot Display | 48MP Sony Sensor IMX582 | Snapdragon 678 Processor₹ 12999₹ 15999Buy On
- 20% OFF
Redmi 9A (Nature Green, 2GB RAM, 32GB Storage) | 2GHz Octa-core Helio G25 Processor | 5000 mAh Battery₹ 6799₹ 8499Buy On
1. Global shares are recovering from the sell-off earlier in the week. Investors remain optimistic about the economic recovery despite seeing the largest daily dip of 2021 on Monday. Stocks, oil, and bitcoin are all on the move.
2. Look for an 8% rally in the S&P 500 by year-end, says JPMorgan. Despite falling bond yields, fears of slowed growth are overblown according to their head of US equity strategy. JPMorgan also thinks the stock market will benefit from a strengthening consumer.3. Want to know how much employees at Robinhood, JPMorgan, and Goldman Sachs make? Insider compiled a salary database of 250 companies to prepare you for your next salary negotiation. Search here by company or job title.
4. Earnings on deck: Johnson & Johnson, Coca-Cola, Verizon, and Texas Instruments all reporting.5. Titan, the Gen-Z focused company backed by Kevin Durant and Will Smith, raised $58 million. It's aiming to be the 'premier' asset manager for Millennials and Gen Z investors. Get the scoop on the company backed by a star-studded roster. 6. Billionaire investor Bill Ackman is anticipating a 'massive' economic boom. The hedge fund manager thinks the trillions in stimulus and increasing vaccination rates will bolster the economy. He's confident the Delta variant of COVID-19 won't derail an economic comeback.
7. A surging wealth-management business helped UBS smash Q2 profit forecasts. The Swiss bank's net profit clocked in at $2 billion, higher than the expected $1.3 billion - good for a 47% increase in quarterly profit.
8. Nasdaq is spinning off its marketplace for private shares into a separate business. The move comes amid surging investor interest in pre-IPO companies. Get the full scoop here.9. Looking for stronger profit margins? Check out Goldman Sachs' new stock list. Worker shortages and supply-chain issues present obstacles for some companies in Q2. These are 32 stocks that should keep rising.
10. GameStop and AMC are still the leading meme stocks - but others are rising to the top of the market. While the market is down, meme stocks may get more popular. Here are the 15 most popular meme stocks on Reddit.
more Insider newsletters here.
- Canon’s new patent hints at a telephoto lens attachment for smartphones under development
- Kerala-based ESAF Small Finance Bank looks to raise ₹998 crore through IPO
- Meet BeachBot, a beach rover that uses AI to remove cigarette butts from beaches
- Amazon Prime Day 2021: Best deals and offers on health and household products
- Odisha’s temple town Puri becomes first Indian city with drinkable tap water available throughout the day