10 things you need to know before the opening bell
Here's what you need to know before markets open.
1. Futures are up after the House approves bigger stimulus checks. Here's what's happening on the markets.
2. Congress has passed a bill to increase $600 stimulus checks to $2,000. This is what happens next.
3. Warren Buffett said an 89-year-old carpet seller would 'run rings around' Fortune 500 CEOs. Here's the remarkable story of Mrs B
4. Another epic rally in stocks hit hardest by COVID-19 could be coming soon. Fundstrat's Tom Lee says these are the sectors to watch.
5. 2020 has been extraordinary for markets. These are our 6 best investing stories of the year.
6. Earnings expected. Cintas Corp. and CarMax are reporting results later.
7. On the data docket. The Redbook index, weekly API crude oil inventory data and the S&P Case/Shiller Home Price index are due.
8. The net worth of millennials will quadruple over the next decade, says Cowen. Read these 8 key investing themes to follow and 12 stocks to buy
9. This fund legend returned 440% to investors over a decade. This is Terry Smith's 4-part strategy for success.
10. These 8 things could crash Wall Street's party in 2021. After a rollercoaster year, there are still threats for your portfolio.