10 things you need to know before the opening bell
For the biggest stories in politics, sign up here for 10 Things in Politics You Need to Know Today - launching soon!Here's what you need to know before
2. Elon Musk tops Bill Gates as the world's second-richest person. Musk's net worth rose by $7 billion to $128 billion on Monday.3. Four sectors that will disrupt tech. The world's largest wealth manager said that investments in these four sectors will dominate the market as broader technology stocks lag.
4. BlackRock upgrades US stocks to overweight. Here's why the asset manager expects the US stock market to see a cyclical upswing in 2021.5. Goldman Sachs slashes US growth forecasts. But the winter drag should give way to a bigger rebound on the back of vaccine distribution, the bank said. 6. Earnings expected. Medtronic, Xiaomi, VMware, Dell, HP, Best Buy, and Tiffany are highlights.
7. On the data docket. The American Petroleum Institute's weekly crude oil stocks and US consumer confidence data are due.
8. Goldman Sachs says the S&P 500 will surge another 20% in 2021. And the firm has picked these 26 stocks as the ones poised to surge the most on the back of strong profit growth.9. How to profit from the space race, and Biden's impact on it. The creator of the first pure-play space ETF highlighted stocks and sectors that could benefit from Democratic policy.
10. An exclusive interview with a 99th-percentile investor. Brad McGill of the Aperture Discover Equity fund outlines the strategies informing his 39% year-to-date return.
- The decision not to have a kid is personal — but the social pressure against the choice is all-pervasive
- K'taka budget will focus on welfare of women & their development: CM
- Global consumer spending on apps to reach $270 billion annually by 2025
- Farmers announce series of Mahapanchayats in March
- Huawei aims to make electric cars later this year