10 things you need to know before the opening bell
Here's what you need to know before
3.The S&P 500 will jump another 8%, RBC says.But these looming risks could spark a sudden pullback.4. Netflix smashed expectations in the fourth quarter, putting the "final nail in the bear coffin." Take a look at what these 4 analysts have to say about the stock.
5. Janet Yellen believes cryptocurrencies should be "curtailed". Here's what she said about Bitcoin.6. On the data docket - Initial weekly jobless claims, monthly housing starts and the Philly Fed manufacturing index are due out later. 7. Earnings expected - Intel, IBM, Baker Hughes and Fifth Third Bancorp will report quarterly earnings.
8. We spoke to Winklevoss twin-backed crypto platform Gemini. They told us how to use stable coins, and explained why regulation won't kill the boom in digital currencies.
9. Bank of America sees the semiconductor industry quadrupling its growth rate from the past 3 years. The firm says buy these 16 stocks to play the wave higher.10. Darren Chervitz is crushing other fund managers by focusing on tiny biotech stocks. He explains how he scores the biggest gains, minimizes the risk of costly failures, and names his top 2 picks in the space.
- Night curfew in Ahmedabad, Surat, Vadodra and Rajkot to get extend by 15 days
- Whether we like it or not, Indians are already partaking in the superfood ‘trend’
- India records 16,488 new COVID-19 cases and 113 deaths in last 24 hours
- Maharashtra to conduct class 12,10 exams from 23 and 29 April
- Here is what to expect from Maruti, M&M, Hero, Bajaj Auto and other automakers in February auto sales