10 things you need to know before the opening bell
View all Offers
- 11% OFF
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 5G (Phantom Black, 8GB RAM, 256GB Storage) with No Cost EMI/Additional Exchange Offers₹ 84999₹ 95999Buy On
OnePlus Nord CE 5G (Charcoal Ink, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage)₹ 24999₹ 24999Buy On
- 26% OFF
Samsung Galaxy M52 5G (ICY Blue, 6GB RAM, 128GB Storage) Latest Snapdragon 778G 5G | sAMOLED 120Hz Display₹ 25999₹ 34999Buy On
- 20% OFF
iQOO Z5 5G (Mystic Space, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage) | Snapdragon 778G 5G Processor | 5000mAh Battery | 44W FlashCharge | Rs.1000 Coupon Discount₹ 23990₹ 29990Buy On
- 48% OFF
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 (Mystic Bronze, 8GB RAM, 256GB Storage) with No Cost EMI/Additional Exchange Offers₹ 44999₹ 86000Buy On
Sign up for Insider Investing for your weekly
Here's what you need to know before markets open.
1. Global stocks rise after the House passes Biden's $1.9 trillion stimulus package and fears of inflation subside. Government bond yields fell, easing investor worries about stock valuations.
2. World's biggest asset manager says gold is failing as a hedge against inflation and stocks. BlackRock is unimpressed by the yellow metal's performance.
3. The son of 'gold bug' and bitcoin critic Peter Schiff moved 100% of his portfolio into the cryptocurrency. One commentator said at least someone in Schiff's family was growing their wealth this year.
4. GameStop stock hit with 6 trading halts as volatility spike results in $176 daily trading range. It was another wild day for the video-game store stock on Wednesday.
5. The COO of Goldman Sachs says client demand for bitcoin is rising as the cryptocurrency flirts with record highs. John Waldron said: "We continue to evaluate it... and engage on it."
6. Earnings expected. Rolls-Royce posted a heavy loss, and DocuSign is up in the US.
7. On the data docket. Traders will be focused on weekly jobless claims.
8. SPAC skeptics are wagering billions against the 'blank-check' revolution. Exclusive data shows these are the 20 most-shorted SPACs in the market right now as many see a bubble swelling.
9. A fund manager who's beaten 95% of his peers over the past 5 years broke down his favorite growth opportunities. Matt Moberg also shares with us 3 e-commerce stock picks for one of the most 'misunderstood' parts of the market.
10. Biden's stimulus roll-out is going to catalyze a flood of consumer spending. Jefferies says buy these 36 stocks poised to surge this spring as that happens.
- A CryptoPunk NFT bought for $74 resurfaced after four years and just sold for $2 million
- Best DIY wallpapers to revamp your house
- India's largest car maker loses nearly two thirds of its profit to chip shortage
- New Range Rover: Check out expected price in India, features and other details
- Softbank will make $250 million by selling a fifth of its stake in Policybazaar