10 things you need to know before the opening bell
View all Offers
OnePlus Nord 2 5G (Gray Sierra, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage) I Extra upto Rs.1000 off on Exchange₹ 29999Buy On
- 19% OFF
Redmi Note 10 (Aqua Green, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage) -Amoled Dot Display | 48MP Sony Sensor IMX582 | Snapdragon 678 Processor₹ 12999₹ 15999Buy On
OnePlus Nord 2 5G (Blue Haze, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage) I Extra upto Rs.1000 off on Exchange₹ 29999Buy On
- 18% OFF
Redmi 9A (Nature Green, 2GB RAM, 32GB Storage) | 2GHz Octa-core Helio G25 Processor | 5000 mAh Battery₹ 6999₹ 8499Buy On
- 18% OFF
Redmi 9 (Carbon Black, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage) | 2.3GHz Mediatek Helio G35 Octa core Processor₹ 8999₹ 10999Buy On
2. Michael Saylor's MicroStrategy increases junk bond borrowing. Saylor plans to invest the raised money into crypto assets.3. El Salvador's congress approved a law making bitcoin legal tender. This gives the cryptocurrency the same status as the US dollar in the country.
4. Morgan Stanley's CIO believes the S&P 500 will drop 10%. He said earnings expectations were unachievable.5. Lumber's sky-high price is not "the new normal, according to the CEO of the largest US producer said. But he does believe demand will remain strong for the next decade. 6. Earnings expected. Watch out for meme stock Gamestop.
7. On the data docket. The Bank of Canada's interest rate decision is due.
8. A veteran options trader shares how long the retail-fueled stock rally might last. Steve Sosnick also breaks down 3 potential drivers of AMC's 2,500% surge this year.9. A TikTok crypto influencer with nearly 600,000 followers unpacks the tools he uses to determine price predictions. Pablo Heman also explains why bitcoin is at risk of tumbling 30% in the next couple of weeks.
10. The most accurate analyst working on Wall Street today covers banks for RBC. He told us about his outlook for the sector - and shared his 7 top stock picks.
- Fino Payments Bank files papers for ₹1,300 crore IPO
- OfBusiness, a platform that helps SMEs get raw materials, becomes the newest unicorn from India
- Tokyo Olympics: India's P V Sindhu loses to world number one Tai Tzu Ying of Chinese Taipei in the semis
- Droom founder explains why he is considering a US IPO and where he intends to spend the money
- 21 new COVID-19 cases reported at Tokyo Olympics, no athletes among them