A steep production cut won't reverse the oil price meltdown as demand for fuel reaches historic lows, Goldman Sachs says
This is a Business Insider Prime story. Click the link below to read it.
- Highest spike of 1,513 COVID cases takes tally to over 23K in Delhi; death toll rises to 606
- As coronavirus cases spiral, Delhi govt forms 5-member panel to strengthen health infra in city
- 34 new COVID-19 cases in C'garh, tally rises to 628
- 1,276 new coronavirus cases in Mumbai, 49 deaths
- IIT Ropar ranked 47th in the Asia University rankings