Abans Holdings IPO: Here is how to check the allotment status
Abans Holdingsis likely to announce its share allotment status on December 20.
- The IPO received decent demand from investors as the IPO was subscribed 1.10 times.
- The shares of the company will be listed on December 23 on the stock exchanges.
AdvertisementMumbai-based financial services company Abans Holdings is likely to announce the allotment status of its initial public offering (IPO) on December 20.
The IPO received decent demand from investors as the issue was subscribed 1.10 times.
The qualified institutional buyer portion was subscribed the most at 4.10 times followed by non-institutional investors at 1.48 times. The portion reserved for retail was subscribed 0.40 times.
One of the many reasons behind tepid subscription for the IPO was that several IPOs opened at the same time, like Sula Vineyards and Landmark Cars and other SME IPOs as well.
Currently, shares of Abans Holdings are at a discount in the grey market as against premium of ₹20 per share earlier. GMP is the premium at which IPO shares are traded in the unofficial market before they are listed on the stock exchanges.
The company has raised ₹345 crore through a fresh issue worth ₹102 crore, and an offer for sale by promoters and shareholders worth ₹243 crore.
Abans Holdings intends to use proceeds from fresh issue to augment the capital base of the NBFC subsidiary (Abans Finance) to meet its future capital requirements, besides general corporate purposes.
The company’s shares are scheduled to be listed on December 23 on the BSE and NSE.
Here is how to check
- Go to the BSE website or NSE website here.
- On BSE, Select 'Equity' and then from the dropdown, select ‘Abans Holdings’.
- Now, enter your application number and PAN.
- Click on 'Search'.
- Please note the details will only be available once the shares are allotted.
- Visit the registrar's website here.
- Click on 'Select company' and click on ‘Abans Holdings’.
- Once the company is selected, you will have to enter either your PAN details, the application number, or the client ID.
- Enter the captcha code and click ’submit’.
SEE ALSO: KFin Technologies IPO subscribed 55% on day 1
Average debt cost for top eight listed realty players lowest since pandemic, says Anarock
Popular on BI
- Ready to introduce same-day settlement of trades by March 2024: Sebi chief
- Grok AI chatbot to reach all English-language users in about a week: Musk
- What are the two climate declarations India has been hesitant to sign at COP28?
- This 400-million-year-old fossil is the oldest disease-causing fungus we've ever seen!
- 10 Best places to visit in India for New Year 2024