Affirm prices IPO above expected range at $49 per share, raising $1.2 billion for the point-of-sale fintech firm
Affirmpriced its shares at $49 at the company's initial public offering on Tuesday.
- The offering is expected to raise $1.2 billion, giving the
fintechinstallment lender a valuation close to $12 billion.
- Affirm lifted its price range on Monday to $41 to $44, from $33 to $38.
- Affirm is set to trade on the Nasdaq Global Select Market under the ticker "AFRM."
Affirm Holdings, Inc. announced on Tuesday that it priced its
The San Francisco-based provider of installment loans to online shoppers now expects to raise $1.2 billion when it begins trading on Wednesday under the ticker 'AFRM,' according to a regulatory filing.This gives the firm an $11.9 billion valuation, based on common stock outstanding, and around a $15 billion valuation on a fully-diluted basis.
The streak of public debuts continues the IPO boom from 2020, which saw one of the hottest years on record, led by listings from Airbnb, Snowflake, Palantir, and DoorDash. US
Affirm Holdings, Inc. was founded in 2012 by PayPal co-founder
- IMF projects 11.5% growth rate for India in 2021, only major economy to record double digit growth
- Connaught Place to remain shut as farmers' tractor parade turns violent
- After violent clashes with police, farmers swarm Red Fort
- DMRC closed entry and exit gates of yellow, green, violet and blue lines in surge of farmers protest
- Delhi Police fires tear-gas shells on farmers near Akshardham temple and Sanjay Gandhi Transport Nagar