AMC board members cash in another $4.8 million worth of shares as meme-stock madness pushes the stock to eye-watering heights
AMC Entertainmentboard members sold $4.8 million worth of shares this week, SEC filings showed.
- Howard Koch Jr. took home $1.6 million, and four others sold almost $1 million each.
AMCexecutives and directors have sold about $13 million worth of shares in two weeks.
AMC Entertainment board members dumped shares for a $4.8 million profit this week, adding to the company insiders selling as the stock price of the retail-trader favorite remains elevated.Howard Koch Jr. cashed in on the most shares this week, reaping $1.6 million from sales on Monday and Wednesday, Securities and Exchange Commission filings said.
AMC executives and board members have taken home about $13 million in the past two weeks alone, thanks to a rally driven by
AMC, the world's largest movie-theater operator, has sparked renewed interest in
- Delhi reports its lowest daily COVID-19 cases in 104 days, records 213 single day COVID-19 cases
- Here’s how to recharge your Reliance Jio on WhatsApp
- India may classify Bitcoin as an asset class, but that may not solve the underlying problem
- Facebook rolls out new chat themes and payment options in Messenger app for US users
- Dodla Dairy's ₹520 crore IPO isn't to expand into new markets but to strengthen its foothold where it already exists