An investment chief at a $1.1 trillion giant knows you think utilities are boring - but he swears they're the stock market's best bet over the next 20 years. Here's why.
This is a Business Insider Prime story. Click the link below to read it.
- Commonwealth, women sailing crew to fight marine pollution
- Was Sebamed’s competitive strategy strong enough to leave a long-lasting mark on the consumer’s mind?
- Sensex breaches the historic 50,000 mark as Joe Biden's swearing in triggers a cheer in Indian markets
- JBL Flip 5, boAt Stone 1000 and other Bluetooth speakers on discount on Amazon Great Republic Day sale
- Bollywood leading actresses are writing big cheques for Indian startups