An investment chief at a $1.1 trillion giant knows you think utilities are boring - but he swears they're the stock market's best bet over the next 20 years. Here's why.
This is a Business Insider Prime story. Click the link below to read it.
- Netflix launches Hindi user interface in India — two years after Amazon Prime Video
- Vistara won't back out of contracts with Boeing and Airbus due to coronavirus impact
- COVID-19 cases in India cross 2 million
- Dr Kasturirangan, the mind behind the New Education Policy, used to head India’s space agency
- India’s national capital has unveiled its own incentives and policy to push more EVs