Anand Rathi Wealth IPO: Here’s how you can check the allotment status
- Wealth management firm Anand Rathi Wealth is likely to announce its share allotment status today.
- The grey market premium of the company’s share has been falling each day, which now stands at ₹25 per share.
- The IPO of the company was subscribed 9.78 times on the last day of bidding.
Wealth management firm Anand Rathi Wealth is likely to announce the allotment status of its initial public offering (IPO) today, December 9.
View all Offers
View all Offers
- 32% OFF
Cello Novelty Plastic Big 2 Door Cupboard - Blue and Grey₹ 4789₹ 7020Buy On
Amazon Brand - Solimo Fame MDF Study Desk(Walnut Finish,Brown)₹ 4199₹ 7500Buy On
- 33% OFF
Duroflex LiveIn - Pressure Relieving, Memory Foam, Roll Pack, 6 Inch Queen Size Medium Firm Mattress with Superior Comfort and Anti Microbial Fabric (75 X 60 X 6 Inches)₹ 10859₹ 17999Buy On
Amazon Brand - Solimo Petra Solid Sheesham Wood King Bed (Teak Finish)₹ 14419₹ 50000Buy On
AmazonBasics Big & Tall Executive Chair (Brown, Leather)₹ 13999₹ 15995Buy On
The IPO was open for subscription from December 2 to December 6.. The company has raised ₹660 crore through the IPO that consists of a pure offer for sale of 1.75 crore shares by existing shareholders and promoters.
The portion reserved for retail investors was oversubscribed by 7.76 times on the last day of the IPO bidding process.
Anand Rathi Wealth has a dominant position in the distribution of financial products, with a focus on the growing HNI segment.
Here is how to
- Go to the BSE website or NSE website here.
- On BSE, Select 'Equity' and then from the dropdown, select ‘Anand Rathi Wealth’.
- Now, enter your application number and PAN.
- Click on 'Search'.
- Please note the details will only be available once the shares are allotted.
- Visit the registrar's website here.
- Click on 'Select company' and click on ‘Anand Rathi Wealth’.
- Once the company is selected, you will have to enter either your PAN detail, the application number, or the client ID.
- Enter the captcha and click ’submit’.
SEE ALSO: Although Shriram Properties has solid future prospects, Omicron may mess things in the near term
Delhivery gets closer to drone delivery with the acquisition of an American company
Popular on BI
- Amazon Great Republic Day Sale — Best deals and offers on Apple iPhones, iPads, and more
- ‘Extreme fear’ is ruling the crypto markets — is this an opportunity or a warning sign for investors?
- El Salvador's president hits back on Twitter after rating agency Moody's issues warning over its bitcoin buying
- Amazon Republic Day Sale 2022 — Best deals and offers on Echo smart speakers, Fire TV Sticks and more
- Two IndiGo planes avert mid-air collision over Bengaluru airport, DGCA to take strict action
- India's tennis star Sania Mirza announces retirement from the sport by the end of 2022 season
- EaseMyTrip launches a new campaign featuring Vijay Raaz and Varun Sharma to promote its full-refund medical policy
- Amazon Great Republic Day Sale 2022 — Best deals and offers on gaming laptops, accessories