Antony Waste Handling prices IPO shares at ₹313-315 a piece in its second attempt — wants to raise 50% more this time
- Antony Waste Handling Cell is all set to float its ₹300-crore initial public offer (IPO) on December 21.
- This is the second time that the company is launching its IPO this year. Earlier in March the company had launched the ₹200 crore IPO but was withdrawn following a tepid response from investors.
- It is one of India’s leading Municipal Solid Waste Management (MSW) company.Services include solid waste collection, transportation, processing and disposal services to Indian municipalities.
This is the second time that the company is launching its IPO this year. Earlier in March the company had launched the ₹200 crore IPO but was withdrawn following a tepid response from investors.
The IPO will comprise a fresh issue of shares aggregating to ₹85 crore and an offer-for-sale (OFS) of up to 68.24 lakh equity shares. Equirus Capital Private Ltd and IIFL Securities Ltd are the books running lead managers, and Link Intime India Private Ltd is the registrar to the issue.
AdvertisementThe shares will be listed on BSE and NSE.
Antony Waste Handling Cell IPO opens next week
|Opens on||December 21|
|Closes on||December 23|
|Price band||₹313-315 per share|
The service range of the Antony Waste Handling includes solid waste collection, transportation, processing and disposal services to Indian municipalities. It has in-house expertise in the landfill construction and management sector.
Antony Waste Handling Cell: All you need to know
- Antony Waste Handling Cell is one of the 5 leading players in this segment with end to end capabilities with a track record of 17 years.
- It is the part of the diversified 'Antony' group, which includes the automotive body-building and ancillary industries,
- Antony Waste client base includes the Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai (MCGM), the Navi Mumbai Municipal Corporation (NMMC), the Thane Municipal Corporation (TMC), Pimpri Chinchwad Municipal Corporation (PCMC), the North Delhi Municipal Corporation (NDMC), and many other municipal corporations.
- Urbanization is a critical factor driving the MSW generation in the country. The MSW Management market is estimated at ₹ 3,000 crore for fiscal 2018 and is expected to reach ₹6,200 crore by fiscal 2023 at a CAGR of 15.6%.
India has a hot new debate on its plate: Should the likes of Burger King, KFC and McDonald’s menus mention calories?