Home loan company Aptus Value Housing to raise ₹2,780 crore through IPO next week
- Aptus Value Housing is a retail-focused housing finance company that primarily serves low and middle-income self-employed customers in the rural and semi-urban markets of India.
- As per a CRISIL report, it is one of the largest housing finance companies in south India in terms of assets under management (AUM).
- The company is looking to raise nearly ₹3,000 crore through the initial public offering (IPO).
The Chennai-based company is a retail-focused housing finance company that primarily serves low and middle-income self-employed customers in the rural and semi-urban markets of India.
It is one of the largest housing finance companies in south India, as per credit rating agency CRISIL in terms of assets under management (AUM).
AdvertisementHere are some of the important dates related to the IPO:
|IPO open date||August 10|
|IPO close date||August 12|
|Allotment date||August 18|
|Initiation of refunds||August 20|
|Credit of shares to demat account||August 23|
|IPO listing date||August 24|
As of 31 March 2021, the company’s assets under management were distributed among Tamil Nadu including the union territory of Puducherry (52.27%), Andhra Pradesh (27.33%), Karnataka (9.93%) and Telangana (10.47%). It has a network of 190 branches covering 75 districts in such states and the union territory of Puducherry.
It intends to use the IPO proceeds of the fresh issue towards augmenting the capital base to meet its future capital requirements.
|Revenue||₹655.2 crore||₹523.7 crore||₹337.1 crore|
|Profits||₹266.9 crore||₹211 crore||₹111.4 crore|
SEE ALSO: Chemplast Sanmar IPO - The specialty chemicals manufacturer is looking to raise ₹3,850 crore from IPO
DID YOU KNOW: India’s laundry market is expected to reach $15 billion in the next four years
Popular on BI
- GST Council meet: No new tax on food delivery apps Swiggy, Zomato
- SBI, Kotak Mahindra and others cut home loan rates ahead of festive season
- Virat Kohli's T20I journey as captain is better than Dhoni's
- Gen Z decoded: MTV's latest report reflects Gen Z’s behavior patterns,mindsets, habits and perceptions
- From ecommerce to payments — here are the top funded business models of last one year