Arnold Schwarzenegger is avoiding bitcoin, dogecoin, and other crypto. Warren Buffett might be the reason why.
Arnold Schwarzeneggershares Warren Buffett's caution towards cryptocurrencies.
- "The Terminator" star and former California governor said he doesn't understand them.
- Buffett advised Schwarzenegger during his campaign and on "
- See more stories on Insider's business page.
Schwarzenegger has turned to Buffett for advice several times over the years. When the "Predator" and "The Terminator" star campaigned for California governor in 2003, he secured the billionaire investor and
Buffett was also one of Schwarzenegger's advisors when he hosted "The New Celebrity Apprentice" in 2016. The candidates were tasked with designing a new candy for Berkshire-owned See's Candies in one episode, and Buffett personally conducted the taste test to determine the winner of the challenge.The two men seem to be aligned on philanthropy as well. "Easy come, easy go!" Schwarzenegger told the New York Times. "I made all my money in America. I can give some back." Similarly, Buffett has donated Berkshire stock to charity worth $99 billion as of Friday's close, and has pledged to give more than 99% of his net worth to good causes.
- Here’s how to recharge your Reliance Jio on WhatsApp
- India may classify Bitcoin as an asset class, but that may not solve the underlying problem
- Facebook rolls out new chat themes and payment options in Messenger app for US users
- Dodla Dairy's ₹520 crore IPO isn't to expand into new markets but to strengthen its foothold where it already exists
- Sun TV Network's advertising revenue shrinks, but profit jumps 11% on subscriptions