Bikaji Foods IPO: Here’s how you can check the allotment status
- The FMCG brand Bikaji Foods is likely to announce its share allotment status today.
- Overall, the IPO saw strong demand from investors amidst volatile market conditions, being subscribed 26.67 times.
- The shares will be listed on November 16 on the exchanges.
AdvertisementFMCG company Bikaji Foods International is likely to announce the allotment status of its initial public offering (IPO) on Friday.
Overall, the IPO saw strong demand from investors amidst volatile market conditions, being subscribed 26.67 times.
The qualified institutional buyer portion was subscribed 80.63 times. The portion reserved for non-institutional investors witnessed a subscription of 7.10 times. Retail portion saw poor demand as it had a subscription of just 4.77 times.
The grey market premium (GMP) for the company’s shares, however, were at ₹35.
The company will not receive any funds from the ₹881 crore IPO as it is a complete offer for sale by promoters and shareholders.
Bikaji Foods’ products fall broadly into six categories – bhujia, namkeen, packaged sweets, papad, western snacks as well as gift packs (assortments), frozen food, mathri range and cookies.
Here is how to check
- Go to the BSE website or NSE website here.
- On BSE, Select 'Equity' and then from the dropdown, select ‘Bikaji Foods’.
- Now, enter your application number and PAN.
- Click on 'Search'.
- Please note the details will only be available once the shares are allotted.
- Visit the registrar's website here.
- Click on 'Select company' and click on ‘Bikaji Foods’.
- Once the company is selected, you will have to enter either your PAN details, the application number, or the client ID.
- Enter the captcha code and click ’submit’.
SEE ALSO: Five Star Business Finance IPO subscribed 32% on day 2
Archean Chemical Industries IPO subscribed 1.43 times on day 2
Popular on BI
- Top 20 most sought after startups that Indians want to work for
- itel launches India's most affordable 5G smartphone 'P55 Power 5G' under Rs 10K
- Dunzo laying off 150-200 more employees amid fresh funding news: Reports
- Checkout the ICC Cricket World Cup 2023 matches that will be played in Mumbai
- Manufacturing value: The stocks that gave 100x returns in last 20 years