Bitcoin could hit $100,000 by the end of 2021 as more companies follow Tesla's lead and back the cryptocurrency, Mike Novogratz says
- Crypto bull
Mike Novogratzsays bitcoincould soar to $100,000 by the end of 2021 as more institutions back the token.
- Bitcoin jumped to an all time high above $48,000 on Tuesday, a day after Tesla said it invested $1.5 billion in the cryptocurrency.
- Watch bitcoin trade live here.
Bitcoin could surge to $100,000 in the next year, according to renowned crypto bull Mike Novogratz.
The Galaxy Digital founder told Bloomberg TV on Monday he sees bitcoin's price accelerating faster than he once expected because more institutions and companies are getting behind the cryptocurrency.Bitcoin jumped to an all-time high above $48,000 Tuesday morning following news that Tesla had bought up $1.5 billion of the coin and may begin to accept bitcoin as payment. Novogratz said "every company in America" will follow in Tesla's footsteps and soon allow customers to make purchases using cryptocurrencies.
"Now you got the biggest, the wealthiest man in the world and one of the biggest stories doing it," said Novogratz. "You've got to think other CFOs and CEOs are saying, what should we be doing?"The crypto enthusiast said he doesn't see bitcoin rising straight up, and he anticipates profit-taking throughout the year as the coin reaches new heights.
- IAMAI-BACC appoints India’s first cyber security coordinator Dr Gulshan Rai as its Advisory Board Member
- Here are the top most awaited Indian web series of 2021 as per YouGov's survey
- Nykaa will spend its IPO money on setting up retail stores and repaying loans
- Ola Scooter launch date set for August 15 – here’s everything you need to know
- Facebook employees asked to wear masks at offices due to rising Covid cases