BoB Q3 profit jumps 75% to ₹3,853 crore
Total income during October-December 2022 increased to Rs 27,092 crore as against Rs 20,482 crore in the year-ago period, BoB said in a regulatory filing.
During the quarter, interest income increased to Rs 23,540 crore as against Rs 17,963 crore in the same period a year ago.
On the asset quality front, the bank recorded an improvement with gross
At the same time, net NPAs eased to 0.99 per cent as against 2.25 per cent in the same period a year ago.
As a result, provisions (other than tax) and contingencies declined to Rs 2,404 crore during the quarter from Rs 2,507 crore a year ago.
Adani Enterprises to be dropped from Dow Jones sustainability indices
Tech layoffs to continue for sometime thanks to a slowdown in demand and an uncertain economic environment
Popular on BI
- I bought a car wash at 22 years old. It basically runs itself — and I make $5,500 in passive income each month.
- Sam Altman, who was already wealthy before starting OpenAI, reportedly doesn't own any equity in the company behind ChatGPT
- A lawyer who quit to become an OnlyFans performer says she now makes more money and is happier
- A fifth of Indians feel sleepy at work, future worries keep ‘em awake
- Top ChatGPT 4 plugins: From math, physics and language tutor to vacation planner
- Most of India's statewide heat action plans are inadequate to deal with local risks, new CPR report says
- CIRP initiated in cases of DHFL, ABG Shipyard, Bhushan Power & Steel
- Oscar-winner Kartiki Gonsalves joins Nagesh Kukunoor, Mira Nair who made a splash on debut