'Bond King' Jeffrey Gundlach says the US isn't out of the recession yet and reveals his favorite asset classes for 2021
Jeffrey Gundlachsaid the US isn't out of the recession just yet, while breaking down his favorite asset classes for 2021 during his annual market outlook webcast Tuesday evening.
- On his asset class "like list":
Asian stocks, emerging marketsstocks, and US stocks.
- Gundlach also said that he doesn't "believe that we've left the recession yet" and this recession has been one of the most unusual ever, as many typical patterns like consumer debt rates have behaved differently than they typically would in a downturn.
- Sign up here our daily newsletter, 10 Things Before the Opening Bell.
Jeffrey Gundlach said the US isn't out of the recession just yet and also broke down his favorite asset classes in 2021 during his annual market outlook webcast Tuesday evening.
"This is one of the most unusual recessions ever because of the most unusual responses ever," the investor said.
Gundlach forecasted that the US government will give an additional $2,000 stimulus to individuals, a hope among many investors especially after President-elect Biden demanded trillions of dollars in immediate new fiscal support last Friday.
- Brands like Burberry and Armani as well as online retail help Asia’s second richest man bag record retail profit
- Madhya Pradesh Assembly budget session between Feb 22-Mar 26
- Reliance Industries Oct-Dec 2020 earnings were below estimates
- Reliance Jio’s profit grows 15% but new subscribers are the lowest in 7 quarters
- Popular devotional singer Narendra Chanchal passes away at 80