Brookfield REIT IPO allotment: Here’s how to check share allotment status
- The basis of allotment for ₹3,800 crore IPO of Brookfield Real Estate Investment Trust’s (REIT) will be announced on February 11.
- The IPO of the commercial real estate vehicle clocked in a great response from investors on the last day of subscription — the issue was subscribed nearly 8 times the offer value.
- Here’s how to check Brookfield REIT IPO allotment status.
The IPO of the country's only 100% institutionally managed public, commercial real estate vehicle clocked in a great response from investors on the last day of subscription — the issue was subscribed nearly 8 times the offer value. The company was the third trust in India to go for an initial public offering (IPO) — the other two being Embassy Office Parks REIT and Mindspace Business Parks REIT.
However, after this stellar response that Brookfield REIT IPO has garnered, one thing is certain — not all investors will get the same amount of shares that they had subscribed for.
|Brookfield REIT IPO||Qualified Institutional Buyer||Non-institutional Investor||Total|
Once the basis of allotment is done, the investors can check their subscription status on Brookfield REIT IPO registrar’s Link Intime India Private website.
Here’s how to check Brookfield REIT IPO allotment status:
If you subscribed for the Brookfield REIT IPO, you could check your allotment status by following these simple steps:
To check on the stock-exchange website:
- To check Brookfield REIT IPO status, go to the BSE website or NSE website.
- On BSE, Select ‘Equity’ and then from the dropdown, select ‘Brookfield REIT’.
- Now, enter your application number and PAN.
- Click on ‘Search’.
You can also visit the Registrar website (Linkintime) to check your application status.
- Visit the registrar’s website here.
- Click on ‘Select company’ and click on ‘Brookfield REIT IPO’. It will only appear post allotment on December 22.
- Once the company is selected, you will have to enter either your PAN detail, the application number, or client ID.
- Enter the captcha and click ‘submit’.
SEE ALSO: Joe Biden and Narendra Modi spoke over the phone last night— here’s what they discussed
EXCLUSIVE: upGrad is rushing its employees back to Mumbai and Bengaluru offices— and relocating many without more money or temp accommodation
Popular on BI
- Cisco says a company 'leader' who encouraged TikTok followers to report strippers to the IRS is no longer employed at the company
- Cryptocurrency investment 101 — here’s how to do your own research (DYOR) and invest in the right digital asset
- Realme GT Neo 2 5G review: Great performance, fine display but camera needs work
- India's farmers protest takes a gruesome turn with a chilling murder at the scene — here’s the sequence of events
- Bizarre! Shubhman Gill was brought back to bat after being declared out
- Ruturaj Gaikwad and Faf du Plessis — amazing data on how the two openers led CSK to IPL 2021 championship
- Budget and safety top criteria for Chennai households during festive season:LocalCircles
- Electric bus makers on a roll as states like Maharashtra and Karnataka send in large orders