Cathie Wood's ARK funds bought 1.3 million shares of Twitter as the stock plummeted 15%
- Cathie Woods snapped up some
Twitter sharesduring the worst trading week of the company.
- On April 30, the star stock picker bought 1.3 million shares of Twitter.
- Twitter on that day tumbled as low as 15% for the fifth straight session.
Cathie Wood's Ark ETFs snapped up more than a million
On April 30, the star stock picker's funds bought 1.3 million shares of Twitter, with 843,194 shares purchased by the Ark Innovation ETF (
Twitter is trading lower by 0.91% to %54.74 as of 3:00 p.m. ET.Wood had a banner year in 2020, earning her a cult-like following in the industry. Her funds have delivered eye-popping returns with her flagship fund up more than 150% in 2020.
This year has been slower for Wood, though. ARKK is down by 2.07% year-to-date while ARKW is up 2.49%.
- Class 12 students waiting with bated breath for the final verdict on board exams
- CBSE class 10 results likely to be delayed as marks submission deadline for schools extended till June 30
- Maharashtra to consider staggered reopening depending on the COVID-19 cases in the state
- Indian government drops plasma therapy from guidelines for COVID-19 management