Chemplast Sanmar IPO opens today: Check issue price, allotment dates and key details here
- Chemplast Sanmar IPO opens on Tuesday and concludes on August 12.
- The speciality chemical manufacturer is looking to raise ₹3,850 crore through the public issue of shares.
- It is one of the leading suppliers of intermediates for global agrochemical, pharmaceutical and fine chemical innovators.
AdvertisementAmid several initial public offerings (IPOs) opening this week, one is of the speciality chemical manufacturer Chemplast Sanmar.
The Chennai-based company is looking to raise ₹ 3,850 crore through the public issue of shares that is open for bidding on Tuesday and will close on August 12.
The offer will comprise of ₹1,300 crore fresh issue and offer for sale (OFS) up to ₹2,550 crore from existing shareholders.
Chemplast Sanmar is a speciality chemical manufacturer with a focus on speciality paste poly vinyl chloride (PVC) resin and custom manufacturing of starting materials and intermediates for pharmaceutical, agro-chemical and fine chemicals sectors.
Here are some of the important dates you should remember.
|IPO open date||August 10|
|IPO close date||August 12|
|Allotment date||August 18|
|Initiation of refunds||August 20|
|Credit of shares to demat account||August 23|
|IPO listing date||August 24|
The company also manufactures caustic soda, chlorochemicals, hydrogen peroxide, refrigerant gas and industrial salt.
It has four manufacturing facilities, of which three are located in Tamil Nadu and one is located in Puducherry.
SEE ALSO:Aptus Value Housing IPO: Here is how you can easily apply for the issue that opens today
Krsnaa Diagnostics IPO: How to check your allotment status
Popular on BI
- Taj Mahal continues to lose its sheen due to pollution in the Yamuna and industrial emissions
- ICICI Bank market-cap hits ₹6 lakh crore as its stock rises to a record high
- Jio, Airtel could emerge stronger weakening Vodafone Idea further, say analysts
- Foreign investors pour over Rs 12,000 cr in Indian equity in last 10 days