Chemplast Sanmar to raise ₹3,850 crore through IPO starting from August 10
- Chemplast Sanmar is a leading supplier of intermediates for global agrochemical, pharmaceutical and fine chemical innovators.
- The speciality chemicals manufacturer is looking to raise ₹3,850 crore starting with a price band of ₹530-₹541 per share.
- The IPO of the company will open on August 10 and close on August 12.
Chemplast Sanmar is a speciality chemical manufacturer with a focus on specialty paste poly vinyl chloride (PVC) resin and custom manufacturing of starting materials and intermediates for pharmaceutical, agro-chemical and fine chemicals sectors.
The company is looking to raise ₹3,850 crore via IPO that will comprise of ₹1,300 crore fresh issue and offer for sale up to ₹2,550 crore from existing shareholders.
AdvertisementIt has set a price band of ₹530 to ₹541. Chemplast Sanmar IPO will be accompanied by Aptus Value Housing IPO opening on the same date i.e. August 10.
|Price band||₹530 to ₹541|
|IPO open date||August 10|
|IPO close date||August 12|
|Allotment date||August 18|
|Initiation of refunds||August 20|
|Credit of shares to demat account||August 23|
|IPO listing date||August 24|
The company also manufactures caustic soda, chlorochemicals, hydrogen peroxide, refrigerant gas and industrial salt.
It has four manufacturing facilities, of which three are located in Tamil Nadu and one is located in Puducherry. Moreover, the company is a part of Sanmar Group.
The company has acquired Chemplast Cuddalore Vinyls in FY21, which is the second largest manufacturer of suspension PVC resin in India and the largest manufacturer in the South India region.
The IPO proceeds will be utilised on early redemption of non-convertible debentures (NCDs) issued by the company in full and for meeting general corporate purposes.
|Revenue||₹3815.1 crore||₹1265.5 crore||₹1266.7 crore|
|Profits||₹410.2 crore||₹46.1 crore||₹118.4 crore|
SEE ALSO: IPO-bound ixigo acquires bus ticketing platform AbhiBus to strengthen its footprint
Gold bond early redemption window opens today — if you don’t need the money now, stay invested
Popular on BI
- GST Council meet: No new tax on food delivery apps Swiggy, Zomato
- SBI, Kotak Mahindra and others cut home loan rates ahead of festive season
- Virat Kohli's T20I journey as captain is better than Dhoni's
- Gen Z decoded: MTV's latest report reflects Gen Z’s behavior patterns,mindsets, habits and perceptions
- From ecommerce to payments — here are the top funded business models of last one year