Exxaro Tiles IPO: How to check allotment status, listing date and more
Exxaro Tilesis likely to announce its share allotment status for its IPO on Wednesday.
- The issue size of vitrified tiles’ maker was subscribed 22.68 times on the third and final day of issue.
- The company’s IPO received bids for 25.96 crore shares as against 1.14 crore shares on offer.
- Check out the latest news and updates on Business Insider.
The company is looking to raise ₹161 crore, with a price band of ₹118-120 per share. It will use the proceeds for borrowing and funding its working capital requirements besides utilising it for general corporate purposes.
Exxaro Tiles is engaged in manufacturing and marketing activities of vitrified tiles. The company manufactures double charge vitrified tiles and glazed vitrified tiles made from ceramic materials — clay, quartz and feldspar. The company’s product portfolio consists of more than 1000 different designs of tiles in six sizes.
The IPO was open for subscription from August 4 to August 6. The issue received bids for 25.96 crore shares as against 1.14 crore shares on offer. The issue was subscribed 22.68 times.
Here is how to check Exxaro Tiles’ IPO allotment status on stock exchange website:
- Go to the BSE website or NSE website here.
- On BSE, Select 'Equity' and then from the dropdown, select 'Exxaro Tiles’.
- Now, enter your application number and PAN.
- Click on 'Search'.
- Please note the details will only be available once the shares are allotted.
- Visit the registrar's website here.
- Click on 'Select company' and click on ‘Exxaro Tiles ’.
- Once the company is selected, you will have to enter either your PAN detail, the application number, or the client ID.
- Enter the captcha and click ’submit’.
OYO takes first step towards a $1.2 billion IPO, reportedly appoints 3 investment banks
FreshtoHome and BlueStone-backer Iron Pillar is planning to bring assets worth $1 billion under management
Vodafone Idea sinks nearly 10% and Airtel tumbles a bit after India’s Supreme Court denies a discount on past dues
Popular on BI
- No crypto ban in India — SEBI will reportedly be pulled in to regulate the sector
- I tried a calendar that's meant to boost productivity by mapping out the number of weeks you have left to live — here's how it went
- I wore the same outfit for a week, as part of a productivity hack promoted by Steve Jobs — but it didn't really work. After speaking to psychologists, I'm not surprised.
- Dell Latitude 7320 Review — A good-looking compact convertible let down by the keyboard
- SaaS firm RateGain’s IPO opens tomorrow — should you invest?
- Global digital advertising accounted for 64.4% of all advertising in 2021, up from 60.5% in 2020: GroupM report
- After Mercedes-Benz, Audi, Maruti Suzuki, now Tata Motors increases price of its vehicles from January
- 44 key areas, a national framework, and a multi-institutional approach — Here's what you need to know about India's new National Blockchain Strategy