Exxaro Tiles IPO: How to check allotment status, listing date and more
Exxaro Tilesis likely to announce its share allotment status for its IPO on Wednesday.
- The issue size of vitrified tiles’ maker was subscribed 22.68 times on the third and final day of issue.
- The company’s IPO received bids for 25.96 crore shares as against 1.14 crore shares on offer.
- Check out the latest news and updates on Business Insider.
The company is looking to raise ₹161 crore, with a price band of ₹118-120 per share. It will use the proceeds for borrowing and funding its working capital requirements besides utilising it for general corporate purposes.
Exxaro Tiles is engaged in manufacturing and marketing activities of vitrified tiles. The company manufactures double charge vitrified tiles and glazed vitrified tiles made from ceramic materials — clay, quartz and feldspar. The company’s product portfolio consists of more than 1000 different designs of tiles in six sizes.
The IPO was open for subscription from August 4 to August 6. The issue received bids for 25.96 crore shares as against 1.14 crore shares on offer. The issue was subscribed 22.68 times.
Here is how to check Exxaro Tiles’ IPO allotment status on stock exchange website:
- Go to the BSE website or NSE website here.
- On BSE, Select 'Equity' and then from the dropdown, select 'Exxaro Tiles’.
- Now, enter your application number and PAN.
- Click on 'Search'.
- Please note the details will only be available once the shares are allotted.
- Visit the registrar's website here.
- Click on 'Select company' and click on ‘Exxaro Tiles ’.
- Once the company is selected, you will have to enter either your PAN detail, the application number, or the client ID.
- Enter the captcha and click ’submit’.
OYO takes first step towards a $1.2 billion IPO, reportedly appoints 3 investment banks
FreshtoHome and BlueStone-backer Iron Pillar is planning to bring assets worth $1 billion under management
Vodafone Idea sinks nearly 10% and Airtel tumbles a bit after India’s Supreme Court denies a discount on past dues
Popular on BI
- Elon Musk calls on all Twitter designers, engineers doing software to sit on his floor of HQ for 'dense and intense' work
- It’s not just Mercedes, even bank deposits are competing with equities
- A former Facebook exec says an employee at a 'large tech company' once complained to the CEO in an all-hands meeting about the quality of company toilet paper
- India will succeed in handling inflation better: Sitharaman
- India's GDP growth comes in at 6.3% in Q2: manufacturing, mining witness negative growth
- Dharmaj Crop Guard IPO subscribed by a whole 35.49 times on last day
- Sensex, Nifty50 rewrite all-time highs yet again – RIL, HDFC twins most active, ICICI Bank touches new 52-week high
- Bollywood films failing is a phase, our films will bounce back strongly: Kajol