Former Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin is planning an investment fund backed by Persian Gulf wealth funds, report says
Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchinplans to launch an investment fund backed by sovereign wealth funds in the Persian Gulf, the Washington Post reported.
- The fund will invest in areas including financial technology and entertainment.
- Sign up here for our daily newsletter, 10 Things Before the Opening Bell.
Former Treasury Secretary
Citing two people familiar with the matter, the Washington Post said the fund will invest in areas including financial technology and entertainment, among other potential sectors.
The United Arab Emirates, Kuwait, Qatar and Saudi Arabia control some of the Persian Gulf region's largest investment funds, according to the
- Bihar has no governance, state budget a bundle of lies : Tejashwi in assembly
- Haryana to table anti-conversion bill in upcoming budget session: Minister
- Bihar saw 8-fold growth in budget size during both RJD and NDA regimes : Tejashwi
- MVA govt trying to curtail budget session citing pandemic: BJP
- Gangubai Kathiawadi: An inspiring journey of a brothel head and a political leader of Kamathipura