Gland Pharma IPO allotment: Here’s how to check share allotment status
- The basis of allotment for Gland Pharma IPO will be announced on November 17, and the shares will hit the bourses on November 20.
- The issue received bids for 62 million shares against the offer size of 30 million shares
- Here’s how to check Gland Pharma IPO allotment status on NSE, BSE, and the registrar website.
- Check out the latest news and updates on Business Insider.
The issue received bids for 62 million shares against the offer size of 30 million shares.
TOP VIDEOS FOR YOU
|Gland Pharma IPO||Qualified Institutional Buyer||Non-institutional Investor||Retail Individual Investor||Total|
|No. of times issue subscribed||6.40 times||0.51 times||0.24 times||2.06 times|
The basis of allotment for Gland Pharma IPO will be announced on November 17, and the shares will hit the bourses on November 20.
AdvertisementHere’s how to check Gland Pharma IPO allotment status:
If you subscribed for the Gland Pharma IPO, you could check your allotment status by following these simple steps:
To check on the stock-exchange website:
- To check the Gland Pharma IPO allotment status, go to the BSE website or NSE website here.
- On BSE, Select ‘Equity’ and then from the dropdown, select ‘ Gland Pharma’.
- Now, enter your application number and PAN.
- Click on ‘Search’.
You can also visit the Registrar website (Linkintime) to check your application status.
- Visit the registrar’s website here.
- Click on ‘Select company’ and click on ‘ Gland Pharma-IPO’. It will only appear post allotment on November 17.
- Once the company is selected, you will have to enter either your PAN detail, the application number, or client ID.
- Enter the captcha and click ‘submit’.
SEE ALSO: JPMorgan’s quant chief shares 5 trade recommendations following Pfizer’s vaccine ‘game-changer’
How to invest in tech stocks, a risky but fast-rising segment of the market
- Best fitness bands for men in India in 2021
- After Google noticed a lack of diversity in most ads it surveyed, it has now launched a toolkit for marketers to help make advertising more inclusive
- Tata Motors and Tata Power have jointly set up India's largest solar carport, aims to reduce 7,000 tonnes of carbon emissions
- Best Electric Toothbrushes in India
- Top 2-ton split ACs for big rooms and halls