Healthcare is bright spot for the hedge fund industry even as investors pull out billions. Now, a Citadel portfolio manager with a medical degree who focuses on the sector is launching his own fund.
This is a Business Insider Prime story. Click the link below to read it.
- Red bricks don’t just make walls, they can now power your house too
- India approves another $1.2 billion for defence over and above the $5.5 billion last month
- Best gaming consoles in India
- IT and media employees are in no hurry to get back to office — not until there are proper policies in place
- Here’s a look back at Rahat Indori’s famous poetry and shayari