Here are the top 4 business stories right now — take a listen
Dimitrios Kambouris/Getty Images
- In this edition: Musk is an "unapproachable tyrant," riots break out at an iPhone factory, the Senate takes on Ticketmaster, and 7 are killed at a Virginia Walmart.
- Market News from Insider briefs you on the most important business stories of the day, updated as news happens.
- Follow our newscast throughout the market day on your favorite podcast app.
Popular on BI
- I'm a 56-year-old IT worker who got laid off last year and have been unemployed ever since. I have a hunch I'm not finding work due to ageism. How do I prove it?
- Germany relaxes Schengen visa rules for Indians
- Kanye West says he's selling Balenciaga, Adidas, and Gap hoodies for $20 after the companies all cut ties with him
- Revenge spending effect: Household savings dip to 5 -year low
- With no signs yet of inflation cooling, experts predict more rate hikes
- Covid hit mental health of kids, young people harder than thought
- Smog envelops Delhi, AQI remains in 'very poor' category
- Egypt president to be chief guest at Republic Day celebrations