Here’s a model stock portfolio for the ‘moderate’ risk-taker
- From SBI Life and Infosys to Cadila and Emami— these are the top stocks to buy, according to IIFL Securities.
- Here’s the list of top stocks that qualify for ‘moderate’ risk appetite investors.
- A ‘moderate’ risk investor is one who accepts certain risks but follows a balanced approach with an intermediate time horizon.
- Check out the latest news and updates on Business Insider.
IIFL Securities after analysing all the risk factors, recommends these stocks for ‘moderate’ risk appetite investors. The ‘moderate’ portfolio uses a multi-cap approach to reduce volatility.
August 2020: Model Portfolio - Direct Equity
|Stocks||‘Moderate’ Portfolio Allocation (%)||YTD Growth (%)|
|HDFC Asset Management Company||8%||-25.96%|
|ICICI Lombard General||8%||-2.15%|
|State Bank of India||7%||-42.82%|
Source: IIFL Securities
Tech Mahindra CFO says lateral hiring will take time — and only after utilisation improves to pre-COVID levels
A WhatsApp message, six weeks of talks and a $300 million deal – how Karan Bajaj sold his less than 18-month old startup White Hat Jr to Byju’s
- Farm Bills 2020: PM Modi says opposition parties are 'lying' to the farmers
- India Ratings gives the banking sector a 'negative' outlook for the second half of this financial year
- Paytm says your money is safe and the app will be back soon on Play Store
- Paytm app removed from the Google Play Store – big blow to Paytm First Games ahead of the IPL starting tomorrow
- India’s fiscal deficit could hit $200 billion by the end of the financial year