Hero MotoCorp shares fall 2% after earnings announcement
Hero MotoCorp on Tuesday reported 2.41 per cent rise in consolidated net profit at Rs 721.24 crore for the third quarter ended December 31, 2022.
It had logged a consolidated net profit of Rs 704.24 crore in the same quarter last fiscal, the company said in a regulatory filing.
Revenue from operations stood at Rs 8,118.33 crore as against Rs 8,013.08 crore in the year-ago period.
Total expenses were at Rs 7,372.76 crore, higher than Rs 7,217.07 crore in the corresponding quarter last fiscal, it added.
Moto e13 with Android 13 (Go Edition) launched in India starting at ₹6,999
WhatsApp may soon let users schedule calls within group chats
Popular on BI
- Durjoy Datta tweets about Paytm UPI LITE making payments faster and easier, fellow author Ravinder Singh responds
- OnePlus Nord CE 3 leaks ahead of launch – specs, expected launch date and more
- JPMorgan Chase thought it had $1.3 million worth of nickel stored in a warehouse. A closer examination revealed bags of stones.
- Meet Rekha Rakesh Jhunjhunwala, the top Indian entrant in 2023 M3M Hurun Global Rich List
- Cyrus Poonawalla’s wealth grows as his health empire remains unlisted
- Adani Airports following investments as per plans submitted to govt: CEO
- Chinese leader Xi Jinping departs Russia but fails to achieve breakthrough in Ukraine conflict
- Healthcare, consumer goods minted the most Indian dollar billionaires